Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Y'ALL

I seriously have a problem with sleeping during the nighttime hours. As I write this it's 5:30 in the morning and I STILL have not gone to sleep. I even went out drinking last night thinking that would make me fall asleep at a normal hour (I know that's not healthy don't go all mommy on me). Do y'all have any helpful hints for me? I would just stay up all day to get back into a normal sleeping pattern, but I have things to do that require a little bit of sleep or my school work will turn to absolute s.h.i.t. I can't take Zzzquil because it knocks me out for at least 14 hours. Benadryl does the same. As does Tylenol PM. Even my sleep spray from BBW knocks me out for longer than it should. I have a serious issue. HELP A SISTA OUT.

In the mean time, I'm gonna go count to 100 till I fall asleep. Or until Derik's alarm goes off in an hour. :(

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is the worst! Have you tried sleepy time tea? There are a couple out there that help me a lot! Also I have to have it completly dark but with some kind of noise. I turn on netflix to a fimilar show that luls be to sleep, but the white noise app helps a lot too! Waves is my favorite. What is this sleep spray??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble sleeping and started taking melatonin pills. melatonin is what your body naturally produces to send you to sleep (and keep you asleep for a regular amount of time). I got mine at GNC, but I've seen them at regular drug stores and supermarkets too. They're all natural, and non-habit forming. I got the dissolvable kind, so I just slip it under my tongue, turn on a tv show and then fall asleep comfy cozy in about 30 minutes =)

    Found you through the blog hop. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete