Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social!

Now that I have expressed exactly how I feel about my country kicking so much ass, I figured it was time to get back into the normal swing of things.
Today I'm linking up for Sunday Social! Here are this weeks questions :)

1. What is your shopping weakness?


And Discover Cash Back Bonus? WINNING.

2. What is your food weakness?


If you don't know that this is a Chipotle salad then SHAME. ON. YOU.

3. What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing is on?


This was mine and Derik's first date. And I may have a huge stuffed minion that hangs out in my room...

4. What is your go to breakfast food? I make a mean bacon, egg and cheese biscuit.

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it? YES. I couldn't live without coffee. If it's hot outside, grande caramel macchiato with light ice and nonfat milk. If it's cold or really early? Grande SVL. Nomz.

-xoxo Tiff

1 comment:

  1. oooh I had chipotle for dinner tonight. so good! and i'm having an amazon giveaway on my blog tomorrow - definitely check it out!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete