Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Save the Date!

Hola amigos! It's been a few days, how have y'all been!? I've been basking in the sun mostly. Other than school, of course! I have a new piece of work to show y'all too!! Two of my friends are getting married in November and they asked me to make their "Save the Dates", obviously I jumped at the opportunity to help and to build my portfolio!



Aren't they the cutest? They started dating Meagan's freshman year of high school and have been dating ever since! Joe proposed on his birthday, August 31, this past year. We all lived together mine and Meagan's sophomore year of college including Derik and their dog. It was a full house to say the least. So many memories have been made in the past 5 years that we have been close and I wouldn't trade any of them! I can't wait for their wedding in November or to receive my own work in the mail ;)

Do y'all know anybody that needs "Save the Dates" or something of the sort made? For the cheap? If so let me know and maybe I can help out!

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments:

  1. Love the Save the Date! Found you thru the blog hop and am your newest follower.
    AshLee
    XxOo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Following you via GFC Hop! Love your blog and your design! Can't wait to keep up with you! I am from Bama and went to UAB!

    www.marriagewithababycarriage.com

    ReplyDelete