Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Now Accepting Handouts

You heard me. I'll accept a handout in the form of a blog redesign. Now, don't get me wrong. I can CSS and HTML all day long, but I'd rather save myself the headache. All 13 of my little lovelies over there to the right, I SEE YOU. And I love you :) Who knew 13 people that don't even know me would care what I have to say? Y'all are the bomb. Whoever would offer to redo my already awesome boring page design would be da bomb diggity. See the difference? DA BOMB DIGGITY. That's a pretty big deal. Lalalalalala okay I'll quit now.


*searches for funny gif on tumblr*



(Only when I wake up before 9)

Okay den, okay. Back to making sense. NOT. I will be a little more serious though. Let's talk about the *gym*. It's a dirty dirty word. I'm actually avoiding it right now by writing this post. Funny how things work out. (HAHAHA GET IT WORK OUT!?) I didn't actually do that on purpose...anyhoot. No, but seriously. I have to be skinny in like 24 days. It's time to get on my hour of cardio and 30 Day Shred grind. I figure if I write it down on here, I'll be more likely to actually do it. The only down side is that my apartment complex is having their first pool party of the year this Saturday...and I plan on drinking heavily. Drinking does not help in being skinny!! It's so dumb. I'll just stop now.



-xoxo Tiff

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help you but I suck at blog design as well!! Maybe there is a forum somewhere of a newbie designer looking for test subjects that maybe you could ask to be one?!? =P

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete