Saturday, April 6, 2013

Insta lovin'

Pearls and Curls

It's that time of the week again! Saturday Instagram recap with good ol' Pearls.


Wedding invitations are starting to flow in!


Derik and I had our own bottles of wine for dinner. No shame.


Sleepy time tea and the book I've been trying to read for 6 months lol


Starting to test drive cars!


Date night :)


Hanging with Pearls 223 miles away!

Haven't followed me on Instagram yet? You totally should. What did your week on insta look like? Go link up with Sara and flaunt your stuff!

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments:

  1. What car are you looking to get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexus IS 250! I've been drooling over them since I started working at a high-end used car dealership. Like...drool on the keys when I had to hand them over to whoever bought the car haha

      Delete