Sunday, April 28, 2013

Book Swap

I have recently started reading again, and I absolutely LOVE IT. I have fallen back in love with getting lost in the characters and settings of books. The literary world is so much better than the real one. Hate to break it to ya if you didn't already know!

Recently I have read


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

and


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

I am waiting for a few more books to come in from Amazon, and I keep ordering more...but sooner or later I'm going to have to quit buying books and buy groceries. But then as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep to the TV since none of my new books have come in yet...IT HIT ME. I could suggest doing a book swap in the bloggy world! I am a genius. How do y'all feel about this? I'll stock up on books from my collection at home that I've already read and bring them back to Tuscaloosa with me! If any of y'all are interested in this let me know! Or if y'all have any good book suggestions I won't turn them down either ;)

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments:

  1. A book swap sounds fabulous! I always have books lying around that I've finished reading and don't need to have cluttering my house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from the bloghop! When I get home from school I'll have to look through my books and see if there's any you'd want!

    xoxo,
    Rebecca (lifewithrme.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete