Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby got back...to back?

If you're reading this and you know me IRL...You know I've got back. But that's all good. Thankfully today we are backing that azz up for the first time in the blog world. AND IT'S FRIDAY PEOPLE. FRI.DAY. (angels rejoicing, glitter falling everywhere, birds chirping, Reese's eggs being handed out for free) Did I go a little overboard there? Yes? Oh well, don't care.

Just so that I can reminisce about Alabama going to the National Championship game in January and absolutely OWNING Notre Dame...I give you what was my theme song the entire month leading up to the game.



As soon as we got in the car heading back to Tuscaloosa after beating Georgia in the SEC Championship game in Atlanta, I stole the auxiliary cable and turned up the jam (turn it up). Any UGA fans reading this? Hi haterz. Any Notre Dame fans reading this? LOLZ.





-Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment