Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All I do is pin, pin, pin no matter what!

I sit on Pinterest the majority of the day. It's a bad habit, I should be doing my sketches for my design class. Or studying for my Media Law exam that's coming up in two weeks that I haven't even thought about studying for until just now. Angst. To my own defense, I have to start buying stuff for my new apartment next year, and I NEED INSPIRATION. Dadgummit. I really just want an all white apartment with splashes of color and fun. But Derik hates me. And hates my ideas. How can he hate these very inspirational pictures!?!?!



Anyway, I've been scrounging Craigslist for furniture that I can fix up and make it white and beautiful and lovely and not Derik approved. He can suck a big fat TOE. I always get what I want. (Veruca Salt, anybody? Bueller? Whatever.) If anybody is in the Birmingham/Tuscaloosa/Mobile/Baldwin County area reading this and selling a bedroom suit that has TWO nightstands holla atcha girl! He always takes over my nightstand and I want to scratch his eyeballs out.

And just for shits and giggles I'll leave you with my favorite song at the moment :)


-xoxo Tiff

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Tiffany! Happy to meet you via the blog world.... and Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roll Tide! I'll be contacting you soon about doing some custom work for me :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I found you through the gfc lovin' blog hop! I love these picturesand designing ideas dont see why he wouldnt like them :( im also a country music fan havent heard this song yet im going to check it out thanks for posting it!
    Annastasia xox
    ♡Newest Follower
    Annastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annastasia! Thanks for stopping by. He's a boy, he doesn't know what he likes and what he doesn't heehee

      Delete
  3. new follower from the gfc blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these inspirational photos - pinterest is way more fun than work/school. new follower from the gfc blog hop :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Jackie! I totally agree with you about Pinterest, obvs ;)

      Delete
  5. Hey so there is a chest in a Ikea..it's called RAST. It's a 3 drawer chest that people have done amazing things too! People have even used it as end tables because it's such a raw chest so you can paint it and do whatever you want to it! AND it's only $34.99. Yup! =)

    Here's the link to it - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/75305709/

    Maybe that will help!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at it! I think it's a little too big for the space we are going to be working with though :( thanks for sharing!

      Delete