Thursday, March 7, 2013

Work, work, work it out!

Not that kind of work out, don't get your panties in a bunch y'all. I promised I would post some of my work on here, and I just turned this project in so I decided there was no better time than the present! (so so so lame) SO ANYHOOT. For my Visual Communications class we have weekly projects. Our assignment this week was to create a minimalist move/tv show poster. Since I watch Pretty Little Liars religiously every Tuesday I decided to go with that! This is what I ended up with!

Sorry about all the crap on my counter, but I think I did a pretty good job! What do y'all think?

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Especially the use of face-less redcoat blonde. I want to know who it is! Next week though...I might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am SO READY for next Tuesday. I still don't think we are gonna get to know who it is. I feel like the last scene is going to be Spencer finding out and red coat about to turn around and THE END. Ugh. Stupid writers!

      Delete