Monday, March 25, 2013

Wedding Shenanigans



Oh, this is suppose to be Weekend Shenanigans? Good thing I went to a wedding this weekend ;) HOKAY SO. Derik and I went to the wedding reception of some of our good friends Jonathon and Haley.


Aren't they ADORABLE?!?!?! So happy for them!

The wedding was the first time since the happiest day ever breakup that Derik and I have been around all of his friends from high school. It turned out to be a whole lot more fun than we expected even if whiskey drinks were $7 a piece. I may or may not have snuck in vodka in my purse, but who's watching right? For further proof of how much fun we had, here's a picture of us acting a fool.



We have two more weddings to go to just this month. So I need to start recycling dresses like nobody's business! Next up, Burt and Whitney's wedding. CAN NOT WAIT. Moonshine and shenanigans will be had. So look forward to that post :)

-xoxo Tiff

1 comment: