Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Shopaholic Tag



Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Not really. But when I shop...I tend to go all out.

How would you classify your style?
Trendy, but not TOO trendy.

What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Target is a black mother freaking hole. And BBW. The candles. UGH.

Where do you find the best deals?
As I said in yesterday's post, I'm a TJ's girl. I love me some TJ deals.

What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I haven't splurged on anything yet. But I do plan on buying a pair of black Loub's for graduation. So, there's that.

Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
If it's cold...yoga pants and a tshirt. Duh. And if it's warm? Tempos. For my tootsies? Tennis shoes. A girl has to be comfortable!

What's your guilty pleasure (excluding makeup)?
Sundresses. In true southern girl style. I have AT LEAST 20. No joke.

What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
My trenchcoat. Don't want to wear your big peacoat out? Good. Trench it is. I LOVE it.

What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Is layering a style? Because if so, layering.

What trend did you love that passed way too quickly?
I'm with Jamie on this one. If I love a trend, I'll continue to wear it. And if you side-eye me there will be problems.

Who is your fashion icon?
Audrina Patridge, Lauren Conrad (can you have both of them?), Leighton Meester, Miley Cyrus, and Rachel Bilson. I AM EVERYWHERE. I guess it just depends on my mood of what I want to wear? I'm lame.

Go link up with Jamie over at Cleats and Couture and let her behind the scenes of your shopping habits!

-xoxo Tiff

1 comment: