Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stress

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days...again :(

It's the time of year when people sit down and try to figure out their Summer/Fall schedules for school. And probably try to figure out their schedules until graduation. (or am I the only one that does that? Yes? I'm weird? We knew this.)
This year, since in a perfect world I would be graduating in May I am completely down on myself. I'm literally sitting at my kitchen counter bawling my eyes out because I feel like a failure for not graduating in four years. Not five years. But if my plan goes the way I want it to, five and a half years. And that's really NOT THAT BAD since I switched majors so many times. All I can think about is how much money UA is going to be making off of me. And how tuition keeps going up. And how many student loans I have ALREADY. I want to crawl in a hole and die not go to my Visual Comm class in 30 minutes. Hopefully I get all the classes I need in the fall, and get summer classes figured out. Because not only am I trying to get an internship, but I have to take classes and get a summer job. AND I need to get an internship like yesterday to figure out where I need to register for classes, either back home or in Tuscaloosa, and whether or not to accept a job in Tuscaloosa, or look for jobs at home next week while I'm on Spring Break. {insert crying emoji}

This hasn't been a post filled with rainbows and butterflies, and that's okay. This is my blog. Sometimes I just need a place to vent that isn't Facebook or Twitter.



For now I will remember this quote, pack my book bag and go to class. Because the first step to actually graduating is going to class. Who knew, amiright?

-xoxo Tiff

2 comments: