Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm a bad blogger....

but, to my offense, it's midterm week and I'm doing nothing but going to class, studying, sleeping and eating pinteresting. I did get the best email ever yesterday though.

LUKE BRYAN'S NEW SPRING BREAK ALBUM IS ON SPOTIFY! Amen, hallelujah, praise Jesus!
No, but for real. I am mildly obsessed. Since Spring Break is two weeks away I will jam to this constantly to prepare. Derik is thanking the gods he has a big boy job. He HATES Luke. Hates him. It's my fault though. Last year I listened to Luke Bryan for a month straight before I went to his concert in Tuscaloosa. I would hate him too if I were Derik.

Once this week is over and I have had ample time to rehydrate with margaritas and vodka waters I PROMISE I will return to the blogosphere and put some light in y'all's lives ;)

-xoxo Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment