Friday, March 15, 2013

Advice to my 18 year old self



1. Going Greek isn't the most important thing in your life
2. You'll be friends with Jason 4 years from now. Don't be a super bitch.
3. You are NOT meant to be in the medical field. Give it up already.
4. Actually, just don't be a super bitch in general.
5. Just because you didn't gain the freshman fifteen doesn't mean you won't
gain the sophomore twenty. DO NOT MAKE CHICKEN STUFF ONCE A WEEK.
6. Don't let your boyfriend run you over. Stand up for yourself.
7. Don't wear heels the first night in New Orleans for formal,
you won't be able to wear them to the ACTUAL formal.
8. Don't get drunk and end up in the wrong dorm room.
9. Take your roommate up on the offer to go to the library, you need it.
10. Always be yourself.

As I'm almost through what is SUPPOSE to be my last semester of college, I've started thinking of what I should have done my freshman year so I could graduate on time. Most importantly I have learned not to beat myself up about this. My life has changed so much in the past four years. I am happy with where I am. I love my boyfriend. I love the fact that I have finally embraced my creative side. I love my professors. I love the connections I have made. I love the opportunities I have been given. Basically, I love everything.

1 comment: