Thursday, February 28, 2013

While I Was Waiting....

on the Adobe Creative Suite to download so I can do my homework that is due in 2.5 hours....I guess I'll go ahead and get my blog on for the day!
Since I'm new to this whole blogosphere I suppose I could introduce the two loves of my life, Derik and Penny (in no specific order) ;)

Everybody, meet Derik!

Isn't he precious?! Love him.
I honestly don't know what I would do without this man in my life. Even before he was my boyfriend he was one of my best friends, a brother if you will. Yeah, it was awkward when we first started dating, we got over that quickly! Our relationship has had its ups and downs for sure. I hated him for a solid year when we lived together the first time, that was (not)fun. And a completely different story for a completely different time if I decide to even go there on here. But, alas, we got our shiz figured out and are all smiles now! I can NOT wait for what the next year has in store for us, as separate people and as a couple!

Now, for the princess in my life...Penny!!

She's muh main bitch (literally, heehee).
This little lady hasn't known another owner besides me. My dachshund from back home had a litter of puppies and I quickly adopted the runt. Let's face it, the runt is always the cutest. I did not know at the time that Penny would end up being a dachshund chihuahua mix. AND THEN her ears started to stick up one day in my apartment kitchen while I was cooking dinner. I thought girlfran had something wrong with her! After her ears decided to stick up the whole time I was convinced I should have named her Radar. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE EARS! Satellites, if you will. I love her nonetheless and cannot wait till she gets to move back to Tuscaloosa next year when Derik and I move in to our very own new apartment (with no hate this go 'round). I think that is all for now! TTFN, tata for now!

-xoxo Tiff

1 comment: