Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sorry, I'm NOT Sorry: A Linkup

At first when Sara told me about this link-up I had no idea what I wanted to write about. AND THEN...dun dun dun...I went to dinner tonight.

Really loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate people at a restaurant...those are the people that grind my gears. Do I care that you texted Brittany bitching to her for being a slut? The answer is, quite frankly, NO. So shut your pie hole and eat your Nothin' but Noodles and be happy about it. Not everybody in a restaurant should be able to hear your freshmanesque conversation. I remember the days when all I had to worry about was whether or not the new freshman pledge class of Delta Gamma liked their President...at UAB...girl you just keep getting less and less important to me.

So...the root of the story is, if you see me out to eat, keep your voice to a low decibal and if you must have a loud conversation...make it funny and not completely retarded.

-xoxo Tiff

5 comments:

  1. Hahah! Those are my favorite people! I'm nosy I love when people make eavesdropping so easy for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I enjoy it too! But this girl was way above my obnoxious level. Like....just no. It was horrible!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I fully appreciated your hilariousness until I saw it in writing! Thanks for linking uppp (even though I really gave you no choice) love yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, yes, I agree about the people at restaurants.

    ReplyDelete